Saturday, October 26, 2013

Update

Certain facts in my life will have a major impact. Using the word "forward-looking" gives me a sense of relive. It's time to proceed for the better.

Words like "expect", " forecast", "plan", "project" "believe", " estimate", "target", " anticipate" is what I will be requirering to begin. At this point in my life I feel that I need to make huge changes, but I also need the luck and help from god. I have anxiety and I need to control my life. Not letting my routine control my life. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if I always let important things go by. I like life and the great things I learn from it. I'm only human, but If the change comes now, I will def feel better tomorrow.
For now, I need a hot cup of coffee and the Air Traffic Control phraseology of wisdom.