Monday, July 22, 2013

I been thinking this for days now. Again here with Asiana flight 214, KSFO landing crash.
One of the two passengers who were pronounced dead on July 6, the day of the crash died because of an internal crush. I found out that a teen girl got killed by a fire truck, it was confirmed by the San Mateo County Coroner. This is what breaks my heart, she was alive,  perhaps with a broken leg or hand, couldn't yell or move because of the pain, and next thing you know is that a truck runs over and internally crushes her to death.  This things can't be real.
 
And the truth is that It happen, and hopefully it never happens again. I have so much respect for the emergency responders that day, this must be sad to them, it's a tragic accident that shouldn't have happened and it did, it happen for a reason that I or anyone can't progressively understand.
I only think and hope that those who got killed because of Asiana 214 crash could become angels and be looking after all the airplanes/ runways there at KSFO. This is very sentimental, and I have no idea why.